Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst job home based in South Yorkshire region.
Your new company
You will be joining a national multi-disciplinary organisation providing a wide range of property-related professional services nationally to the public and private sectors. They are looking to expand the surveying team with a home based Asbestos surveyor / Analyst covering the South Yorkshire region.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing an excellent and highly effective asbestos survey and analysis service within the asbestos division. Key duties include:
· To undertake management and refurbishment & demolition surveys, take bulk samples and provide clearly presented and well written site notes on the tablet. To provide advice to clients ancillary to the survey. Facilitate and oversee removal works where required.
· To provide asbestos analytical services to clients, including air monitoring, fibre counting and (where so qualified) bulk sample analysis.
· To be up to date with asbestos legislation, guidance and industry best practice including UKAS accreditation and quality management arrangements.
· To be up to date with relevant legislation including Health and Safety.
· To support the business by working flexibly and responsively from the company's office or from clients sites as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum 5 years' experience working as an Asbestos Surveyor within a UKAS accredited company. You will have P402, P403 and P405 qualifications. Work within the Social Housing sector. Work in a customer facing capacity. IT Literate with experience of using MS Word and Excel. All applicants must be able to work with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and outlook. Experience of use a tablet and TEAMs software would also be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary depending on experience, company van and fuel card for business use, Tablet & phone, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by an extra day each year to 28 days. Pension, home working and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job