£26,000 - £30,000
Middlesex, South East
Our client is currently seeking experienced P402 qualified Asbestos Surveyors to join their leading UKAS accredited asbestos surveying and remediation companies that specialise in delivering integrated asbestos and auxiliary building services across the UK. Their portfolio of clients are in various sectors which include social housing, education, commercial real estate, healthcare and general construction and industrial sites.
If you are P402 qualified with a minimum of three years' experience within an asbestos surveyor role please get in touch! Successful candidates will also have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a proactive and enthusiastic attitude. Projects will be mainly based around the Berkshire, West London, Middlesex and Surrey regions so candidates located within 1-2 hours distance of the head office location will be considered.
- P402/RSPH3 qualified.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of three years' post qualification experience in Asbestos Surveying.
- Good level of IT and numeracy skills.
- Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attend the head office regularly to drop samples off to the on-site laboratory.
The role will involve:
- Completing various asbestos surveys in a range of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial buildings.
- Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Communicating with clients, contractors and members of the public on a daily basis.
- Collecting bulk samples and delivering them to the UKAS accredited laboratory and helping with any queries laboratory staff may have.
In return you can expect to receive a company vehicle, fuel card, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, healthcare discount, perk box and many more!
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please click the 'apply now' button! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina on or alternatively send your CV across to angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk for your consideration.
Commutable locations: Luton, Slough, St Albans, Harlow, Stevenage.
- South East
- Asbestos Surveyor - £26k - £30k - Middlesex
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job