Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant
Manchester - North West Region
£24,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant to join a leading environmental consultancy. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant who is BOHS P402 Qualified with at least 2 years previous experience. My client is offering the chance of career progression through further training and opportunities given.
Key duties of an Asbestos Surveyor/ Asbestos Consultant Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveyors on Commercial, Domestic and Industrial sites.
- Understanding all Asbestos legislation regarding to Health and Safety
- Developing client relationships whilst out on site
- Being able to work on your own and as part of a team
Experience Required for an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant:
- 2 years previous experience as an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Hardworking attitude
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst.
Commutable Locations: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Wigan, Macclesfield, Blackburn, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Northwich, Preston Huddersfield, North West.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'