Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
£26,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
My client, a highly successful Environmental and Health and Safety Consultancy, are seeking a multi-skilled Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their Midlands due to securing a large contract in Worcestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join a growing consultancy who can offer a competitive basic salary, high spec mobile lab and fantastic progression opportunities.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst:
- Communicate with clients, contractors and the public on a daily basis
- Undertake Management, Refurbishment & Demolition surveys on a range of domestic, commercial and industrial premises
- Collect bulk sampling and liaising with accredited laboratories
- Undertake air testing, fibre counting and 4 stage clearances
- Produce comprehensive survey and air quality reports in a timely manner
- BOHS P402, P403 & P404/RSPH3 qualifications
- Minimum of two years' experience working within a UKAS accredited consultancy
- Full UK driving licence with a flexible approach to travel
- Good working knowledge of HSG:264 and HSG:248 guidelines
- Ability to manage workload effectively and work well under pressure
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Confident in using tablets/laptops and data entry software
- Excellent verbal and written skills
A negotiable salary, depending on your experience,, of up to £30,000 is on offer, with a fully expensed company car/van, fuel card, on-going training opportunities, company pension scheme, excellent overtime rates and options, and more.
Want to know more? Contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on , or submit your CV direct to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Bromsgrove, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Telford, Shropshire, Redditch, Birmingham, Worcestershire, West Midlands.
- west midlands
- asbestos surveyor analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'