Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Livingston - Central Belt
£26,000 - £30,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
- Do you want to progress into management?
- Do you want to gain extra qualifications?
- Do you want a good work life balance?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading environmental consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their team. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst who is looking to progress with their career and gain extra qualifications.
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet, private healthcare, pension scheme, fuel card and other optional benefits. Being part of this organisation, will make you feel one of the team and your input will help our client to stay as one of the best companies to work for in the asbestos industry.
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- BOHS P403 and P404 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- It Literate
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst includes:
- Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on all types of sites
- Producing and compiling air quality assessment reports
- Undertaking the various types of air monitoring
- Understanding all Asbestos Legislations to keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor
Commutable Locations: Glasgow, Hamilton, Edinburgh, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Livingston, Falkirk, Paisley, Central Belt Area.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'