Location: North West & Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
This UKAS accredited company have grown to be a respected professional asbestos consultancy that prides itself on technical expertise. They have a strong history of investing heavily in staff training and company accreditation to ensure they deliver the very highest quality service.
Due to planned growth my client are now on the look for an Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst (P402, P403 & P404) with extensive experience in the industry. Covering a patch across the North West & Yorkshire, the ideal candidate would live West Yorkshire as this is where the majority of the work is located.
- Produce and Compile air quality assessing reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Responsible for the undertaking of the various types of air monitoring.
- To act as spokesperson, communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers
- P402 P403 and P404 meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- IT Literate.
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum however this can be negotiable depending on experience.
- 20 holidays plus bank holidays.
- Company Benefits
- Overtime (time and half)
- Van/Car Provided
- Can buy 5 extra holidays per year
We are looking to interview for the position as soon as possible. If you are interested, please send over your CV or contact Kym Barton at SER Limited ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job