Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403, P404 asbestos certificates or the equivalent RSPH qualifications.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be well-versed with Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
- Be flexible and possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring within the asbestos industry.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Provide Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Oversee contractors on site - ensure they comply with Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Submit comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Build a good rapport with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2018.
- air monitoring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job