Asbestos Quality Manager - Sheffield - £30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
'Do you want to work as a quality manager for a growing company?'
A fantastic opportunity to join a company that are looking to continue to grow as an Asbestos Quality Manager. My client is looking for someone who has previous experience as an Asbestos Quality Manager. My client offers a competitive basic salary with added benefits such as: Bonuses, Company Car, Pension, Life Assurance, Private health care and other optional added benefits.
Duties of an Asbestos Quality Manager include
- Maintaining and managing the company's UKAS requirements.
- Responsible for training, auditing and monitoring across all technical operations in order to comply with company standards
- Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with the health and safety procedures and legislation
- Previous experience in a quality management role
- Experience in asbestos surveying, testing, sampling and internal auditing
- BOHS P402, P403, P404, P405 Qualified
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"