Asbestos Project Manager
£32,000 - £36,000
Bromley, South East
There is a brilliant vacancy available for an experienced Project Manager to join an innovative multi-disciplinary organisation that provides high class property surveying and consultancy services to organisations worldwide. Having over 18 years trading experience and boasting an impressive portfolio of clients in the public and private sector, they provide a wealthy supply of exciting projects in the housing, healthcare, education and engineering sectors.
They are seeking an experienced Asbestos Project Manager with a minimum of 6 months experience to join their successful and passionate team.
- P402 and P405 qualified.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Experience in project management and supervising teams.
- Excellent communication, IT and numerical skills.
- Previous experience in undertaking various asbestos surveys in a range of properties.
- Have experience of working with large clients for all aspects of asbestos consultancy.
- Good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of building strong client and customer relationships.
- Experience in Asbestos managing housing projects
- Day to day management of mainly housing contracts.
- Organise and oversee staff for specific contracts you are responsible for.
- Take ownership of all contractual performance of those specific clients and internal quality control requirements.
- Organising contracts and project managing asbestos surveys.
- Generating accurate monthly reports.
- Commercial van
- Fuel card
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fantastic overtime options
- Company Pension
- On-going training and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Asbestos Project Manager to join a well-established and dynamic company where you be provided with a generous salary and benefit package, excellent career progression opportunities and work within a highly talented and passionate team. If you feel that this opportunity matches your skill-set and experience, please click the 'apply' button now!
For an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina on or alternatively send an email across to angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Commutable locations: Dartford, Mitcham, Croydon, Stratford, London.
- South East
- 000 - £36
- Asbestos Project Manager - £32
- 000 - Bromley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job