Asbestos Operations Manager- Scotland £30,000-£40,000
Asbestos Operations Manager- Scotland
£30,000-£40,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading multidisciplinary Environmental Risk Management consultancies are searching for an Operations Manager with experience in Asbestos to join their team in East Kilbride.
This UKAS accredited consultancy are undergoing dramatic expansion across Scotland and are now expanding their management team due to new projects being signed. Their previous clients have been a variety of private & public-sector companies with a wide range of projects within domestic, commercial & industrial buildings.
The ideal candidate will have the P402, P403 & P404 as a minimum along with 2 years' operational management experience and;
* Strong technical knowledge
* Experience managing large teams of engineers
* Account/Project management experience
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Good knowledge of IT & Microsoft packages
* Understand all UKAS/HSE guidelines
The role itself will include;
* Ensuring UKAS accreditation is maintained
* Train all new starters
* Carry out all appraisals/disciplinaries in Scotland
* Project Manage sites
* Quote/price jobs/deal with invoices
* Audit staff/works and curate accurate reports
* Act as a positive representative of the company
* Comply with all quality and technical procedures
* Carry out Surveys, Analysis & Air testing on site when necessary
* Adhere to strict time scales.
* Manage existing accounts and develop new working business relationships when possible
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package inclusive of vehicle, phone, laptop & progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Asbestos Operations Manager to join one of the UK's largest Asbestos specialists.
If you would like to hear more about this unique opportunity call Eva Holloway on or send your CV to for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"