MMP Consultancy are seeking a qualified and experienced Asbestos Manager on a permanent contract paying up to £60,000 per annum.
Responsible for the development and delivery of the Asbestos Management strategy and the delivery plan, developing effective programmes and projects in line with long / short term priorities
* Using technical expertise have responsibility for managing allocated Property Health & Safety compliance servicing and inspection contract(s).
* Ensuring programs are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards, ensuring the client meets it statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
* Be the organisation's expert in the compliance discipline that the post holder is responsible for.
* Responsible for health and Safety as it relates to the role of the job as well as financial and budget management.
* To deputise for the Head of Compliance.
* Manage and direct contractual relationships with service providers in line with agreed contracts to include:
* Ensuring program compliance and the quality of delivery
* Chairing and documenting meetings with service providers
* Undertaking contract management including associated project administration
* Providing monthly progress reports on performance to include but not limited to, Key Performance indicators, programs, quality assurance and resident feedback where appropriate
* Ensuring remedial works, where appropriate are carried out in a timely manner and to the quality required
* Financial and budget management
* Health and safety of all matters relating to the work stream
* Work with the Performance Analyst to ensure data is relevant and up to date and that systems are updated effectively and efficiently.
Education / Skills:
* A relevant subject matter qualification
* Preferably educated to A-level/Degree standard or equivalent
* BOHS P402 / RSPH3 qualified
- Asbestos Manager
- Asbestos Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'