£24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
There is a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic and ambitious Asbestos Analyst to join a leading asbestos consultancy that specialise in delivering asbestos compliance services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sector. Due to a sharp increase in workload across the Midlands, our client has an active need for Asbestos Analyst and Asbestos Surveyor Analyst's to join their Head Office and work on a mixture of exciting projects.
As an Asbestos Analyst, you will be required to carry out a range of air testing from leak tests to 4 stage clearance/issue of reoccupation, producing high quality reports, liaising with clients, tenants and the management team whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships.
The successful Asbestos Analyst will possess:
- BOHS P403 + P404/RSPH3 certification with a minimum of 12 months (post qualification) field experience
- Experienced in air monitoring, fibre counting and 4 stage clearances
- Full UK driving license with a flexible approach to travel
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and HSG248 'The analyst guide' in relation to asbestos
- Will have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
On offer is a competitive starting salary and benefits package that includes a company vehicle, fuel card, competitive overtime rates, a company matched pension scheme, on-going training and career development opportunities, and more.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, click the 'Apply' button now! For more information, please contact Angelina on or email an updated CV direct to for immediate consideration.
Commutable Locations: Nottingham, Coventry, Worcester, Leicester, Burton Upon Trent, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Stafford, Telford, Stoke-On-Trent, Kidderminster, West Midlands, Shropshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'