Asbestos Administrator - Wednesbury
Asbestos Administrator - Wednesbury - West Midlands
£16,000 - £19,000 + Benefits
My client who are a Market Leading Environmental Consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Administrator to join their growing team. My client is offering the chance to start an exciting enjoyable Career with Full Training being provided, as well as Market Qualifications.
Previous experience working for an asbestos company is highly desirable but not essential and previous experience of working on Microsoft Excel and other microsoft applications are a must. They are looking to fill this role as soon as possible so APPLY NOW!
Key Duties of an Asbestos Administrator:
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reports.
- Typing up reports and inserting data
- Asnwering emails and phone calls effeciently
- Working on large projects with other members of the Administration Team
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages; Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Previous experience in the environmental sector is desirable
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to progress within the Environmental sector
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Administration
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'