Asbestos Administrator - Wednesbury - £16k - £19k
Asbestos Administrator - Wednesbury
£16,000 - £19,000 + Pension + Private HealthCare
'Do you want to work for a leading Environmental Consultancy who have offices across the UK?
My client who are a Market Leading Environmental Consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Administrator to join their growing team. My client is offering the chance to start an exciting enjoyable Career with Full Training being provided, as well as industry qualifications. Previous experience working for an asbestos company is highly desirable but not essential and previous experience of working on Microsoft Excel and other microsoft applications.
Duties of an Asbestos Administrator:
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reports
- Typing up reports and inserting data
- Answering emails and phone calls effeciently
- Working on large projects with other members of the Administration Team
- Communicating with other departments when necessary
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages; Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Previous experience in the environmental sector is desirable
- Full UK driving license
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to progress within the Environmental sector
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Administration
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'