Asbestos Administrator - Walsall - £16k - £19k
Asbestos Administrator - Walsall
£16,000 - £19,000 + Pension + Private HealthCare
'Do you want to work for a leading Environmental Consultancy?
My client who are a Market Leading Environmental Consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Administrator to join their growing team in Walsall. My client is offering the chance to start an exciting enjoyable Career with Full Training being provided, as well as Market Qualifications. Previous experience working for an asbestos company is highly desirable but not essential.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Administrator:
- Assisting the sourcing, collation and submitting of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tender Applications
- Reviewing Initial Applications to ensure that the information is submitted well and in a good format
- Working on large projects with other members of the Administration Team
- Scheduling survey appointments into the company database
- Updating the diaries for the Boardroom and Meeting Room
- Communicating with other departments
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages; Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Previous experience in the environmental sector is desirable
- Full UK driving license
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to progress within the Environmental sector
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Administration.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'