At the beginning of last year we formed a new Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) service and we have an exciting opportunity for an ASB Officer to be part of our ASB Central team. The role of the Central Team is to deliver an efficient, customer-focused service by providing an easily accessible central contact point for residents and support the work of the ASB Local Teams (of which there are four hubs).
About the job:
The Central ASB Officers would respond to reports and queries relating to incidents / cases of ASB. Although these may be received by telephone, post or electronically including social media, to ensure both the individual and the service obtains maximum benefit, the role will specialise in ring-fenced tasks and not be required to deal directly with the initial reports of ASB over the telephone.
The ASB Officer (Central) will log the report on our CRM system(ASB TED), provide advice, guidance and signposting where necessary and prepare case management action plans whilst considering the support needs and vulnerabilities of the customer, assigning cases to the local ASB hub when a case requires full investigation.
- Naturally it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to remain calm and make decisions under pressure.
- Be friendly, approachable and good with people. Able to express yourself clearly and provide the team, the customer and external contacts, with great customer service.
- Good organisational and time management skills are essential.
- Possess a 'can do' attitude, and a desire to be part of a team and to be a key part of its success.
- An understanding of ASB service/housing legislation is desirable as well as an appreciation of multi-agency working
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Communication Skills
- MS Office
- IT skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'