Equity Housing has an exciting opportunity for an ASB Coordinator to join our team based in Cheadle Hulme. You will join us on a full time, fixed term contract for 11 months in return for a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum.
The ASB Coordinator willsupport the delivery of Equity Housing Group’s strategies, policies and procedures for tackling anti-social behaviour, including hate behaviour and cases of domestic abuse.
Key accountabilities of our ASB Coordinator:
- Take a proactive approach in triaging and logging all cases of ASB, Hate Behaviour and Domestic Abuse.
- Carry out Risk and Vulnerability Assessments and ensure that appropriate and timely referrals for support are made.
- Support all victims and witnesses in Category A cases through to the conclusion of a case.
- Collate and prepare evidence for legal action, including the drafting of witness statements for Category A cases.
- Be responsible for collating all statistics and relevant information to effectively report on Equity Housing Group’s performance on ASB.
- Maintain database records regularly and ensure all relevant information is stored and the system is kept up to date and accurate.
- Provide administration service to support the ASB service, including liaising with CCTV Providers, downloading CCTV and Noise App Evidence, closing cases, carrying out surveys, ordering target hardening and referrals to mediation services.
- Work in partnership with key agencies such as the police and local authorities.
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date throughout the process and that cases are closed in consultation with customers.
- Carry out all such duties, functions and responsibilities which are necessary or appropriate and commensurate with the position.
- Follow all Group policies and procedures in accordance with the role and attend Mandatory training when requested to ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Ensure you work in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, the Equality & Diversity Policy and the Safeguarding Adults and Children Policy and procedure at all times.
- Take responsibility for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the Group’s Health and Safety Policy and to take ownership of own health and safety, identifying and reporting issues if required.
What we’re looking for in our ASB Coordinator:
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs including English at grade C and above or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a Registered Provider’s Customers Services, Neighbourhood or ASB services team
- Experience of the legislation available for housing providers and their partners to tackle ASB.
- Experience of working with residents who may be vulnerable.
- Experience of court proceedings and working with witnesses.
- Excellent IT skills and good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Officer products, in particular Word and Excel.
- Full UK driving license and access to a car, and be able to travel throughout the area of operation
Closing date is 15th January 2020 with interviews to be held Friday 17th January 2020.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our ASB Coordinator please click ‘Apply’ now! We would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'