AS&T Senior Validation Specialsit'
Title: Senior Validation Specialist
Location: North West - Merseyside
Duration: 12 Months - with possibility of extension.
Search scientific are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England, who are looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join them on a contract bases for 12 months.
The role is going to be focused around the development and improvement of the companies microbiological department. With a massive focus and drive on bringing in some of the best microbiological assays and providing the relevant validation activities to ensure they are compliant to GMP regulations.
As a AS&T Validation Specialist, you'll be working within a highly established team, working within a cross matrix remit (QC, Manufacturing and R&D). You'll be working with these departments to identify and place some of the best processes and instruments available to you. As the site is responsible for the manufacture of finished products, you'll be responsible for working to GMP regulations.
- Perform the relevant validations around the installation of new microbiological/molecular equipment.
- Review existing Bioburden/Endotoxin and LAL methods and be responsible for the re-validation and improvement of these methods.
- Work with your internal network to build up professional relationship, to identify needs around process and method improvements.
- Write protocols/methods to GMP regulations.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Industrial microbiological experience, ideally with a focus on method and equipment validation.
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical sector with solid understanding of GMP regulations.
- Strong communication skills, able to build up good professional relationships.
- Desirable, have experience within molecular microbiology.
If you would like to apply for this role please use the link provided below. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale - , or call Dan for further details .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'