Our client is looking to recruit an in-house Creative Designer. You will be reporting to the Design & Creative Manager and based in the head office in North Devon.
The successful candidate will join the in-house studio. Sitting alongside the design team, we need an individual with a good eye for detail and solid experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Indesign.
The Role :
The role will involve taking creative design concepts and working them through to completion. Other tasks will include amending and resizing artwork as well as print preparation
- General preparation of design files ready for pre-press production.
- Working to tight deadlines with instruction from the co-ordination team.
- Assisting and working in-line with the design team.
- Adhering to brand guidelines and monitoring consistency.
- To deal with telephone calls internally and externally in a cheerful and pleasant manner following the company protocol.
- Be aware of and comply with company procedures and instructions and all staff notices which will be displayed on the works notice board.
- Be aware of and act in accordance with good health and safety practices, fire and first aid procedures including the wearing of protective clothing where applicable.
- Be present and ready to commence work at the specified time each day and to continue to work effectively until the specified time to leave.
- To be alert to the ongoing requirements of security on our sites and report any suspicious actions or occurrences to the manager without delay.
- To recognise and protect the confidentiality of any and all information pertaining to the operations of the Company.
The Person :
- Requirement Essential Desirable Experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes.
- A good understanding of typography, space and layout.
- Strong time management skills with evidence of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work alongside the design team with strong communication skills.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'