We are delighted to be working exclusively with our Ipswich based client on this pivotal role within their business. This is a really exciting role for someone who has creative flare and passion for print & design.
The successful candiate will proactively support the day-to-day requirements of the Studio at the Ipswich manufacturing site.
Using the reports and tools available; producing high quality accurate artwork in line with the customer specification and manufacturing requirements.
Reporting to the Studio Team Leader and Operations Manager.
To provide high quality, accurate artwork to our customers and production ready output for manufacturing.
- To Take Responsibility and Accountability for individual work produced
- Produce High Quality Artwork For Clients In Line With Expectations And Briefs
- Deal With Day To Day Issues That Arise Effectively And Efficiently
- Deliver Work Quantities In Line With Expectations
- Deliver Work To The Manufacturing Site In A Timely Fashion, And In A Format That Can Be Used By The Required Manufacturing Processes
- Proactive member of the team, ensuring that communication is of a high quality and consistent with business expectations
- Completion and development of personal KPIs
- Continued personal development and learning (eg software packages and solutions)
- Administration as required (orders, job information etc).
- To Have Excellent Time Keeping, And Being Willing To Work Extra If Required.
- To Work In The Team As A Team Player
- Able to confidently liaise with customers via both telephone and email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Color / graphics technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"