We are on the look-out for a talented artworker to join our Studio team!
As an artworker at Globe Business Media Group you will work in tandem with the Studio and Production Manager and contribute to an assortment of design tasks from marketing material and banner ads to exhibition artwork and the design of print publications.
You need to be positively passionate about superb print design, have a razor-sharp eye for detail and an unwavering dedication to putting out only the best quality work. You will join our busy Studio team working out of our offices right in the heart of London’s vibrant Borough Market.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and ideally Microsoft packages.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and a high standard of accuracy.
- A great eye for design and a creative flare, with strong typographical skills.
- Taking on design briefs and carrying them through from concept through to completion.
- Following brand guidelines to create artwork for events merchandise, including lanyards, tote bags and brochures.
- Producing top-quality artwork for print, creating pop-up banners and ads across all of our publications.
- Working across our portfolio of brands to ensure that we are consistent with our brand identity and integrity.
- Approving printer’s proofs of outsourced printed material.
You will be joining a small and friendly Studio team, which is driven by a desire to produce excellent design and creative solutions with an unwavering dedication to quality. You will be in a supportive environment where constructive ideas are always welcomed to help you generate the best results possible for the business. We are proud of the team’s ability to have fun while working hard, which helps us foster an open and creative environment where ideas keep flowing all day long. If you are interested, please get in touch!
About Globe Business Media Group
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job