This is a new and exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within the instantprint brand of the Bluetree Group.
Due to continued growth we’ve created a new Artworker role starting in January 2018.
Salary - £17,000 to £19,000
Typical working hours - 9am til 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- BUPA healthcare following 3 months of employment
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- The opportunity to work in a progressive and revolutionary business
- Unrivalled development opportunities
- Working in a modern, open plan office environment
- Relaxed dress code
The Bluetree Group, an innovative Fast Track 100 company, is looking for an Artworker to join their busy Studio team. At the centre of a lively and fast paced artwork team you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient processing of all artwork and providing support to customers via email. You will have to communicate with the artwork team, the sales teams, the pre-press team and customers to ensure that orders are processed within their tight turnaround deadlines.
You will ideally have some graphic design or Pre-press experience from a similar role, with a good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite. With a high level of attention to detail, self-motivation and an ability to work to strict deadlines, you will also be professional and a good communicator. As the role is customer facing, and you will be dealing with print professionals and the general public on a daily basis so experience in retail or sales would be beneficial.
Your normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 2pm to 10.30pm. In addition to this there will occasional Bank Holiday work. We are looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible. The position offers 6 weeks holiday per year.
Essential Requirements for the role
- You will be personable, with previous experience in a customer facing role.
- The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail.
- You are a confident communicator, both face to face, over the phone and via email.
- You will have the ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude.
- You will have the desire to improve on your own knowledge.
- You will be a team player.
It would be desirable if you have previous Print or graphic design experience, although this is not essential.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Confident communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job