12 Month FTC
£20,000 - £24,000 - per annum
Your job role will encompass:
• Using industry software and the internal editing suite, set up and prepare artwork for corporate brochures, marketing materials, and point-of-sale marketing.
• Create high quality artwork consistent with original concepts/designs agreed with clients
• Prepare artwork for publishing via the internal online editor portal
• Carry out amendments and layout corrections for projects as required
• Create print ready hi-res PDF files from client approved artwork to ISO specifications
• Create interactive publications from client approved artwork using Adobe publishing tools
• Where applicable, develop and manage projects wholly from visuals to finished artwork, ensuring work is delivered on time and to an agreed budget
• Liaise with the Quality Checking department at appropriate stages to ensure accuracy and consistency across all copy and content.
It is essential that....
You have a working knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite - Creative Cloud with a particular focus on Indesign
You have experience of online publishing / database publishing for multi-use brochures
You have worked in a design role from a brochure / magazine / publication background
If this is you please apply online now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job