Artwork Technologist 6M FTC
Opportunity due to expansion of the work load of the team, to join them in the Spec Tech department.
Very well known and market-leading FMCG business based in West London.
The key responsibilities of the Artwork Specification Technologist are:
- Provide regulatory feedback on assigned artwork projects, communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders in line with project timelines.
- Input regulatory requirements to artwork briefs, gathering all relevant input from stakeholders and translation agencies
- Review and approve artwork ensuring it is meeting regulatory requirements
- Liaise with copackers on new artworks incl. timelines, sending specs, barcodes etc.
- Update Bill of Material to ensure right material is ordered for print.
- Review and approve ingredient and formulations.
- Approve and generate specifications from system
- Support regulatory team on ingredient/formula compliance queries from innovation and NPD.
- Liaise with technical and relevant departments to ensure artwork is co-ordinated in line with the critical path
The ideal Artwork Specification Technologist will have experience in:
- Relevant Science Degree, e.g. Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Understanding of regulatory labelling requirements in EU, UK.
- Technical knowledge of ingredient and product specifications
- Ability to self-manage resources and projects.
- Flexible approach in a fast-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management over cross functional teams.
- Ability to present information in a structured and concise manner.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'