ARTISTIC GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Salary: £21,000K - £24,000 depending on experience
(+bonus based on performance) Mon- Fri - 9am - 5pm
An opportunity has arisen for a full time graphic designer with strong artistic and creative skills to join an exciting and rapidly growing e-commerce company based in Liverpool, who have a large client based across the UK and Europe region.
Working within a team of 5 and reporting directly to the marketing and graphics manager, you will be tasked with designing high quality graphics for an online / offline marketing channels, including website, social media, catalogue, magazines, brochures, banners and other promotional material.
The candidate should have the following:
- Experience in applying a brand’s look & feel with consistency and attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the brand.
- Can comfortably talk about their work and articulate the thinking behind it to the rest of the team.
- Able to contribute towards marketing strategies from a graphic design perspective.
- Willing to perform duties outside the scope of this role such as preparing and executing digital / print campaigns, as well as other administrative tasks (training given).
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Degree or equivalent in a graphic related subject.
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- The successful applicant should be fun, enthusiastic and possess a can-do positive attitude.
- Experience in photography a plus, but no essential.
- Artistic Abilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job