BNDR is a newly established company wanting to sign and record emerging artists, currently looking for an A&R extraordinaire.
The ideal candidate should have a wealth of experience in A&R and desire to take up a new challenge, adding a high-quality talent.
The A&R should be able to take a strong lead in devising and effectuating long-term A&R strategies, have excellent communication skills, and very strong relationships within the industry.
The ideal candidate should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individual who is willing to put themselves out there and won’t take no for an answer. Above all this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- A broad understanding of various musical genres
- An understanding of song-writing, production concepts and arrangement
- A solid understanding of the music industry including its processes and regulation
- Understanding of intellectual property laws for the relevant domestic market
- A desire to find the "next big thing"
- Very strong understanding of music markets and local area knowledge
- Sophisticated methods of managing and improving contact swapping and social networking
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of the regular work hours
- Experience of Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, research skills required
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and go above and beyond
- 4+ year's experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations & media industry
Please submit your application along with your CV and short covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job