Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for an Art Therapist to join a SEND School in the area of the Black Country. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle always.
We are looking for Art Therapists who are adaptable, dedicated, passionate about their subject specialism and happy to work on a day to day basis with potential outlook to long term.
We also offer a range of opportunities across the West Midlands on a day to day and long-term basis so if you are actively looking for work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school-based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'