Are you passionate about teaching Art to secondary school students? Do you need a new challenge ? Would you like to take that challenge ? if so look no further…
We are currently working closely with schools in Scunthorpe who require Teachers of Art for their schools.
If you have the ability to raise standards and attainment through consistently good teaching practices and if you place emphasis on accurate marking and quality of written feedback, clearly identifying where students have done well and where they need to improve, then this school and this position is for you!
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Teaching KS3 and KS4 Art.
* Planning, preparing and marking work including GCSE work.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with pupils and staff including attending staff and departmental meetings.
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with the school's behaviour policy.
* Covering lessons if the school needs support and any other responsibilities as required by the school.
* Must be QTS (NQT's more than welcome to apply)
* Be able to provide a clear DBS (preference would be that it is registered on the online system)
* Provide 2 outstanding references
* To hold a relevant degree in Science
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and supporting a team of specialist Teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support throughout your whole journey to work.
If you are looking for this type of work and would like any further information do not hesitate and apply now by emailing your CV to alternatively you can call /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job