Are you a fully qualified Art Teacher looking for a new challenging role for 2020?
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking to gain some valuable classroom experience?
Have you got the ability to inspire and motivate students?
Due to an expanding client base Academics are currently looking to recruit an Art Teacher to work within our local schools on the Wirral and the surrounding areas for day to day supply, long term and permanent opportunities.
The ideal Art Teacher will have:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- The ability to motivate and engage with all of your students
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- A confident and a can do attitude with the ability to hit the ground running whilst making a huge impact and leaving a positive impression
In return from Academics you will receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- A specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- A friendly local office
- Free online CPD
- Flexible work to fit around your lifestyle
If you are looking for an exciting new role for the new year contact your local Academics office for a friendly chat to discuss your needs.
Working as a supply teacher for Academics this will give you an opportunity to work within a range of different secondary schools within your local area, giving you invaluable experience and flexibility.
Academics looks forward to helping you find your perfect role!
- Art Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'