Salary : £120-£180 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a positive Art Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in South West London?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Art Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Good School from latest Ofsted
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A talented Art teacher is required for an exceptional school in Wandsworth. The school are looking for a candidate who has experience of teaching and assessing GCSE Art and is able to guide a Year 11 group through their exam unit.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including A-Level
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Science teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Art Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to today for consideration.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job