Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide academic and non-academic staff to secondary schools across Lancashire and Cumbria. As a result, Reed Education are seeking a Art Teacher in Burnley. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Music to KS3, KS4, KS5 students would be an advantage and the role is to start in January 2024 and will start on a temporary basis but could become permanent for the right candidate.
The successful applicant must:
· Must hold a QTS and a relevant qualification in Art Teaching.
· Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
· Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
· Have experience of working within a team.
· High quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'