Qualified or Unqualified Art Teacher - Pupil Referral Unit - West London - Immediate Start
We are currently working with a pupil referral unit in West London, they are looking to recruit an Art Teacher who can also support ICT lesson (not GSCE). This is for an immediate start.
This pupil referral unit caters for key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils who have been excluded permanently from a mainstream school. The centre currently has 80 students, all of which are assigned to small class sizes (no more than 6 students per class). There is also a quiet zone where disruptive students are sent, so classes can continue to run smoothly.
The school is within walking distance to a mainline train station and a short bus ride from the closest tube.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified Teacher
- Must be confident teaching Art and ICT
- Strong behaviour management
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- "ART Teacher""ICT Teacher""Qualified or Unqualified"PRU""Behaviour Focussed""PRU"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job