Fine Art Sales Consultant - Marlow
An exciting opportunity for a sales consultant to join our prestigious gallery in Marlow. You must have proven sales experience and be able to bring fresh ideas and wide-ranging contacts to the role. In return you will be rewarded with a vibrant and challenging working environment. This role would suit someone who is an outgoing and committed individual, passionate about art with a proven track record of developing new business; and who thrives working within a small team.
- Strong client development, client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach
- Polished professional with good IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence
- Someone hands on, bright and pro-active
Additional Sales training offered
Access to amazing portfolio of artists
Lucrative commission scheme
Proven sales experience is essential for this role.
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we only reply to successful candidates at this stage. Therefore if you don’t hear from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job