This company’s staff are trained to international standards and its operations teams understand the logistical requirements unique to the transport of Fine Art. This business provides services to auction houses, top International galleries, prestigious private collectors and corporate collections.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third-party logistics, inventory / storage services and risk mitigation this company is well known in the industry for its integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on this company to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
As the Art Handler your duties will include:
- Working with the Operations Manager as a member of the Operations team for projects in London and the UK.
- Driving and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Working on major installations, handling and packing projects including exhibitions, auctions, fairs and single shipments.
- Warehouse and inventory management on a daily basis.
- Being responsible for assisting with the packing, wrapping, unpacking and installation of goods.
To be a successful Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Handler with a detailed understanding of Fine Art industry – both technical and operational.
- Ability to build and maintain good vendor and customer relations.
- Competent fine art handling, packing and installation skills.
- Must have clean driver’s licence and record.
- Proficiency in problem-solving, handling any issues and customer queries.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Must be used for securing and handling fragile items for safe transport.
In return, the Handler will receive a salary of £21000 - £28000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job