Job Title: Art/DT Teacher
Salary Scale: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: Easter
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Art/DT Teacher to join a high achieving secondary school graded 'GOOD’ by OFSTED. This will be a temporary role, starting from Easter.
The role is at a successful 11-19 girls' school, located in Camden.
The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach Art/DT lessons to students of KS 3 & 4 respectively, that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines. The Art/DT Faculty comprises of a highly skilled team of creative specialists from a range of artistic and industry-based disciplines with experience in graphics.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Art/DT teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, Graphics, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as an Art/DT teacher.
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in Art/DT.
- Possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference in the lives of students.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all interested Art/DT teachers, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Brittany Allan, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'