The experience we need.
As Art Director, you will have the following experience.
- Trained as a designer / illustrator or discipline within the arts
- Ability to think globally
- Passionate about fashion, design and all things high end
- Up together on city exhibitions, restaurants and cultural events
- Some experience of coordinating product releases
- Experience art directing a team
- Positive attitude
As Art Director you are the sort of person that can't quit until the job is done. You will work within a multi award winning product design studio and put your heart into everything you do.
Established over 30 years ago, this transatlantic business is continually growing and sell high-end creative homewares, stationary, partyware and lots more to a dedicated consumer base.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is negotiable, but will be in the region of between £45-50k.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then to apply for the role of Art Director please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job