Art and Photography Teacher Needed For Warrington School
A very good and well-established school already, this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Art and Design Technology department at a very exciting time for our school. We are looking for a Teacher of Art. This role is suitable for NQTs and existing Art teachers. You will be ambitious and student focused with a commitment ensuring the best possible academic outcomes for our young people. You will be passionate about the arts and understand how they release the potential in young people and raise aspiration.
The successful candidate will be:
* an outstanding teacher of Art
* someone with the highest expectations of what young people are capable of
* enthusiastic and passionate, with strong subject knowledge
* a committed and hardworking team member
* Teachers who hold a Current Enhanced *DBS (or will be happy to apply for one)
* Teachers with a minimum of 6 weeks recent teaching experience in the UK which can be referenced.
* Teachers with the ability to work across all Key Stages and are able to demonstrate good behavioural management skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Prospero Teaching Manchester. The services advertised by Prospero Teaching, in this instance are those of an employment business.
*You will be required to fully cooperate with criminal disclosure checks in order to be considered for this position
Prospero Teaching is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply for this role please email Stacey at or call
- art and design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'