Are you a skilled manager with experience in mortgage servicing looking to rise to a new challenge?
Pepper UK is one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK and we are currently looking for an Arrears & Litigation Manager with proven experience in arrears and litigation processes and customer service, as well as the day to day management of a team of experienced mortgage administrators.
If you are open to a new opportunity and would like to chance to work within an organisation which can offer competitive benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an Arrears & Litigation Manager to join our dynamic and growing team in Uxbridge.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in managing residential mortgage and loan portfolios in a highly customer focused environment within the financial services sector - particularly those that have entered the arrears or litigation stages. Your role will involve the day to day management of an experienced mortgage administration team, including queue performance, mandated decision making, complaint handling, and project work. We service end to end mortgages which flow through the complete mortgage life cycle.
You will be working within an established team that is a key part of Pepper's operations, and you will receive ample support so that you can be successful in your role.
We would like to hear from candidates with good experience of delivering exceptional people management and who are highly organised, motivated, and able to work effectively and accurately.
As an Arrears & Litigation Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Arrears & Litigation Specialists delivering workout solutions to customers experiencing payment difficulty
- Delivering positive customer outcomes and managing the credit risk associated with loan level decisions.
- Overseeing a compliant and robust litigation process through actively managing internal processes and third parties.
- Ensuring that SLAs are met and adhering to the agreed policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Consider TCF in all aspects of strategic planning
- Developing strategy for dealing with delinquent loans according to best practice techniques and changes to the regulatory environment
- Assessing loan workout options at account level and then entering into dialogue with the customer to discuss the options and determine the best outcome
- Monitoring loan workout performance, preparing MI and analysing arrears reports/trend analysis and using this to refine/improve servicing strategy
- Working closely with Property Services Team to obtain up to date drive-by/desktop valuations where appropriate
- Assessing and actioning arrears referrals received from team members for decisions outside their mandate
- Attending third party review meetings where necessary, including preparation of agendas and documenting actions
- Keeping up to date with government initiatives relating to arrears and litigation and recommending changes to strategy where required
- Facilitating the timely provision of accurate MI to internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring and developing a direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills: Arrears & Litigation, Loan Administrator, Account Management, Loan Management, Arrears Management, Litigation, Customer Service, Collections, Mortgages, Client Support, Administration, Mortgage Administration, Financial Services, AnalysisBenefits
Private Medical Insurance | Salary Sacrifice Pension matched up to 8% | 25 days holiday with Length of Service | Buy & Sell Holiday up to 5 days per year | Season Ticket Loans | Cycle to Work Scheme | Discounts in local shops | EAP Enhanced Maternity & PaternityAdditional Information
Join an amazing working environment with opportunities for career development and training. In addition to our culture and amazing people, we offer competitive employee benefits. If you are looking for a progressive organisation and want to join a fast-paced team then apply for this job opportunity.
We're looking for a candidate who has prior exposure to operational loan management, who can consistently demonstrate outstanding team management capability and has a rudimentary understanding of relevant regulation and associated legislative policy and the impact this has on the role, particularly as they relate to loan and mortgage products.
In addition, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate self-reliance and motivation
- Be detail orientated, and able to use data effectively
- Effectively delegate, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Analyse problems, think creatively and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescales
- Take ownership of the responsibilities allocated to you
- Demonstrate the ability to form productive relationships at all levels
- Demonstrate strong English verbal and written communication skills
As one of the most successful third-party loan servicing companies in the UK, with over £18 billion of assets under management, our experienced teams have the expertise to manage loan portfolios across a range of asset classes.
- Arrears & Litigation | Loan Administrator | Account Management | Loan Management | Arrears Management | Litigation | Customer Service | Collections |
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'