Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
ARMS® Claims Services are the newly formed division of Enterprise Rent-a-Car. We are a family of over 350 dedicated and motivated individuals based in Aldershot, Hampshire. We are looking for new team members to join our rapidly growing team, responsible for supporting the hugely successful UK rental operation.
We are looking for a full time Team Leader who will join our Non Fault Recoveries Team; You will be a highly motivated and driven individual that will be responsible for the management and recovery of insurer portfolios, dealing with GTA and Non-GTA and rejected protocol insurers.
The primary responsibility within the ACS Recovery Team is to successfully recover of customers’ rental charges from non-fault road traffic accidents in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will have a huge personal impact on our overall business performance and have a great opportunity to align themselves to all our core strategies. In particular, the ability to work smarter with some of our biggest insurer portfolios and impact our goal of collecting 5% more. The appointed candidate for this role will need to be able to thrive within a target driven and a fast-paced environment.
Previous management experience is a must for this fast paced roll. You will ideally have previous knowledge of the credit hire and insurance industry, as well as negotiation skills and debit/credit control history.Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a high value claims portfolio to expedite maximum recoveries and efficiencies
- Managing complex claims portfolios and project specific claims
- Leading, training, developing and motivating staff
- Establishing clear audit targets, providing feedback and holding staff accountable to these numbers
- Minimizing write-off expense and maximising collections by upholding quality, productivity and timeliness standards
- Working achieve recovery targets and minimum collection expectations
- Ensuring inbound electronic queries on the external systems are dealt with within SLA.
- Auditing file documentation regarding file examination recovery efforts
- Developing and innovating new processes within pre-litigation recoveries through analysis
- Taking responsibility for litigation referrals to ensure the accuracy required for legal progression is met
- Initiating and completing debt reviews.
The successful candidate will have and be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Able to execute plans and changes clearly and effectively
- An ability to be able to analyse a range of information
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- The ability to efficiently manage day to day operations and processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to demonstrate team work and driving results
- An ability to promote new ideas and efficiencies
- Demonstrating enthusiasm to become part of a growing team
- Leadership skills associated with managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise
- a competitive spirit and the ability to prioritise
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?
Please note that all applicants must have the ability to pass a security check involving financial probity and basic criminality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'