ARIEL Coordinator- Mold - competitive salary + Benefits
Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
They are now looking for a Claims Coordinator to join their ARIEL team in their Mold office (Ariel stands for Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses) and is a dedicated team dealing with claims in the rural and farming communities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in claims and working their way up to becoming a claims handler. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage themselves with excellent customer skills and a confident telephone manner.
- To receive and action new claims including accurate data input, liaison with colleagues and customers to capture and provide key information
- Responsibility for closed and archived filing
- Administrative duties
- To work as part of a team
- The role will be office based
- Operate flexibly, depending on needs of the business
- To make outbound calls to policyholders, Agents, Insurers and colleagues to ascertain nature and extent of loss and emergency assistance (where required) and book appointments
- Ensure all activity is accurately logged
- Request documentation to support claim from policyholder and/or Agent, where appropriate
- Consider high risk indicators and refer to CFS or action in accordance to client philosophy
- Ensure cases are escalated to appropriate business area, e.g. CMIT
- Monitor and maintain closed filing and archiving of claim records
- Managing incoming and outgoing post processes
- Complete administration duties including data input
- Ensure the above are carried out professionally and in line with KPI's and SLA's
- To achieve required levels of productivity and quality
- Maintains an awareness of Business Continuity Programme and role within it
- In addition to the above the job holder will be required to carry out any other functions that maybe expected from them or assigned to them from time to time, within their span of knowledge and ability
- Understands and meets KPI's and SLA's
- Knowledge of Domestic, Commercial & Agricultural Insurance practices
- Knowledge and awareness of FSA procedures and TCF initiative
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, demonstrated by appropriate qualifications
- Knowledge of Word and Excel would be advantageous
- Aptitude for delivery of first rate customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent use of technology
- Team working skills
- Strong organisational skills
People taking care of people. It's that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients' policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE - Respect, Empowered, Sustainability, Training, One Crawford, Recognition, and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
We believe in leading by example - at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more on our website.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including: a paid day off for your Birthday, employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'