Argus Enterprise Implementation Analyst
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an implementation of the Argus Enterprise Real Estate System. The role will involve supporting the delivery of a key project to migrate from Argus ValCap to a new global Argus Enterprise platform.
As the Argus Enterprise Analyst, work closely with IT team and key business stakeholders through the delivery, testing and implementation project lifecycle. You will also help business stakeholders design and deliver business process change to optimise the implementation of the Argus Enterprise software.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Ensuring production of consistently high quality project and business documentation;
- Working to project plans and meeting project timescales and to the agreed level of quality;
- Following a formal project lifecycle approach in adherence to standards;
- Maintaining positive and effective relations with business representatives/IT/project team.
- Strong Argus Enterprise (ideally v11.6 or v11.7) and Argus ValCap experience essential;
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Previous experience of large scale Argus system implementation/business change projects;
- Experience of working within a structured environment (e.g. Prince2).
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- IT Asset Management
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"