Job Title: Area Support Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Basic Pension; Company vehicle and fuel card
Servest are recruiting for an Area Support Supervisor you will support with the management of approx. 35 client premises for a High Street brand within the Yorkshire area for our retail division.
You will be support with the responsible for our in-store cleaning operatives, ensuring that they deliver contracted hours & days of cleans. You will also be assist with training of our cleaning operative's in-store & providing all the necessary tools to complete the service in-store. Reporting directly into the Regional Operations Manager, you will ensure your team are performing effectively and Service Delivery Performance for our Client is continuously improved.
We are looking for a candidate looking to progress their career in Cleaning management, ideally with experience of supervising / managing multiple sites (ideally in the Retail Cleaning environment). You are someone who can be hands on when required, to ensure contractual requirements are delivered to the client and someone who has a real passion for providing exceptional levels of service.
Hours of Work will be around 35 hours per week. You will need to be flexible as start / finish times will be determined as required, to suit the needs of the business.
Duties will include
- Support in management and development of in-store cleaning operatives to maximise performance
- Report writing / data submissions to line management as required
- Developing strong customer relationships with all Client Store Management teams around your area, to ensure total alignment with contractual requirements
- Budgetary (Payroll) responsibility for all client stores within your area
- Ensuring staffing requirements are fulfilled at all client premises in your area - you may be required to be hands-on as necessary to cover holidays / sickness / vacant stores
- Ensuring compliance with all HR and H&S legislation, policies & procedures at all times
The successful candidate
- You will have previous supervisory / management experience within the cleaning industry - ideally with a retail environment
- You will have excellent communication skills - having the ability to communicate well at all levels
- You will possess excellent Time Management skills - the ability to manage your own diary effectively
- You will have a proven ability to deliver exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s requirements
- You will possess a Full & Valid Driving Licence - This is a mobile role and ability to self-commute around your Area is required
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, religion or nationality
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV together with details of the position you are applying for.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
- Area Manager
- Support Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"