A specification sales role promoting a range of commercial washroom/bathroom products and accessories into architects, designers and contractors. With the emphasis on the hotel sector.
Package: £40k-£45k basic + 15% OTE, company car, fuel car, laptop and mobile
Territory: East and West Midlands
Products: Commercial Bathroom/Washroom products and accessories
Customers: Architects, Designers, Specifiers, Contractors, Local Authorities, Hotels, Care-homes and the Student Accommodation sector
The Role - Area Specification Manager:
- A specification led sales role tracking and winning commercial washroom projects with architects, designers and specifiers
- Projects will typically be across the hotel, leisure, care home and student accommodation sector
- Although projects within any commercial washroom will be readily pursued
- Tracking and managing projects from start to finish, conducting RIBA approved CPD seminars and following through to the contractor and installer
The Successful Applicant:
- Most importantly you will have field sales and specification experience within the KBB or interiors sector
- With a project tracking and specification securing background
- You will be a structured and dynamic individual who is highly self-motivated, professional and an excellent communicator.
- A long established manufacturer of bathroom & showering products
- Established for over 100 years, and manufacturing in the UK
- Part of a much larger European manufacturing group
Please click on the 'apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: washrooms, bathrooms, showering, architects, contractors, consultants, specification, hotels, care homes, local authorities, field sales, area sales manager, account manager, business development
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'