Vacancy Reference: C- ASM-LONDON-SW-2002
Job Title: Area Service Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: West London
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; AE pension; Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
Servest are recruiting for an experienced Area Service Manager, (Cleaning - Retail and Leisure) you will report into the Regional Operations Manager and manage a portfolio of approximately 35 multi contracted stores based in the West London Area. We are looking for an experienced Area Manager with a background in retail cleaning, who is used to managing a portfolio of at least 35 sites. Your hours of work will be mainly Monday - Friday between the hours of around 06:00 - 15:30, you will also be required to be on call at the weekend- flexibility is needed to fit in with the needs of the business.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- As an Area Manager Day to day you will be assisting to staff the units, oversee budgets, meet with the onsite clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues, conducting audits and ordering equipment and supplies. You will also be responsible for the input of wages weekly
- On the sites you will manage the general cleaning, this is a hands on role so part of your day may need to be spent cleaning/ training staff
- You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio
- Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- We are looking for managers with previous experience in area cleaning management ideally retail
- You will have strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook, be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements
- You will be used to meeting and ideally exceeding set SLA's and used to managing strict KPI's and audits
- As a manager you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop your teams- ideally you will be used to managing a team of 60+ operatives
- The role is based on the road around sites, with this in mind you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- Ideally you will have a basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations casework
- You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation and completing payroll
- We are looking for a good working knowledge of MS office as this will be used daily as well as experience in documenting audit details directly online
- BICS and IOSHH or the equivalent qualifications are favourable
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence- company vehicle and fuel card are provided as part of the package
Servest Group Ltd is a leading UK facilities management provider. We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
- Facilities Management
- Retail Cleaning
- Area Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job