Main Purpose of Role
The role of the Area Service Manager is to deliver an excellent member experience through a talented team of employees and to drive member retention, growth, and both financial and weight loss success results. Key drivers include recruitment and retention of top talent, performance management, engaging communication, coaching, overall employee engagement so that everyone has confidence in the brand and our company’s future and making smart top and bottom-line decisions.Key Accountabilities People Leadership:
- Builds and fosters a talented, high-performing team through effective networking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, assessing, giving and seeking feedback, coaching, retaining, developing and leading a team of employees using our 12 People Leadership Skills across multiple platforms and initiatives.
- Inspires and motivates their team to grow and retain member base through a consistent and excellent member / meeting room experience.
- Has a clear understanding of roles within the meeting room and can impact employee performance both through one-on-one coaching (in-person and remotely) and through effective use of the Mentor Support Team.
- Engages team and communicates effectively to ensure the team is well informed, leveraging Company-provided tools and technology, as a supplement to in-person visits.
- Resolves employee relations issues and complaints, finding best solutions and outcomes. Knows when it is appropriate to involve HR.
- Continually evaluates employee and meeting room performance and takes appropriate action to enhance profitability through driving greater commercial performance and reducing costs, maximizing efficiency, member retention and satisfaction.
- Owns business results and achieves member retention through positive member experiences.
- Creates and executes a market-specific strategy to drive revenue growth and manages expenses, including labour costs.
- Uses key performance indicators to influence meeting growth and member retention, to ensure there is an appropriate meeting supply to match demand, and to make efficient staffing decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to action locally against overall company objectives including brand strategy, meeting base strategy, local marketing, product sales, product launches, member retention, all while making smart top and bottom-line decisions.
- Translates company objectives to local area objectives and ultimately to individual team objectives and ensures all member interactions are aligned with Company standards.
- Maximizes new business opportunities and proactively develops strategies to address competitor threats working in partnership with Business Support Manager & Senior Area Service Managers.
- Has a strong understanding of Company, Operations, and HR policies and procedures, and enforces all appropriate policies,
- Partners closely with cross-functional business partners and acts as a liaison for employees when necessary.
- Resolves / escalates member/coach concerns and issues.
- Demonstrates superior communication, interpersonal, and prioritisation skills.
- Work from home and remotely in the field
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel Required: Must possess a valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle.
- Self-motivated and work effectively on own and as a strong team player
- Field Sales
- HR Policies
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job