One of the largest UK's market leading companies in its field. They are now looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their Area Sales Team for the Midlands and the North.
Joining a fast-paced and exciting Sales team, the ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who will promote and represent the company.
- Achieve individual area sales targets
- Ensure profitable sales
- Maximise efficient coverage of the area
- Minimise company overheads by careful planning and controlling expenses
- Preparation and submission of weekly call reports and update CRM database
- Quotation and tender status to be kept up to date
- Feedback of information to manager, e.g. market trends, customer requirements, competition etc.
- Maintain close contact with customers and build-up rapport, establish customer loyalty
- Close monitoring of quotations
- Weekly status and loss reports
- Observe safe driving procedures
- Maintain company vehicle in good, clean condition
- Maintain and ensure that company database is kept up to date
- Liaise with other departments to maximise business potential and orders
- Sales training of clients and personnel
- Must be flexible to the requirements of the business
- Self motivated and sales focused
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ideal candidate would have an mechanical engineering background, qualified to ONC level or equivalent.
- The desire to succeed in a sales environment, coupled with the ability to ascertain customer requirements and prepare/ submit quotations.
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Pension all paid by the employer
- Private Medical Insurance
Full time hours
£25,000- £30,000 per annum
Call Laura on or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job