Area Sales Representative - Agricultural supplies & services
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £22-26,000 + car + benefits (OTE £30k++)
Our client is embarking upon a really growth journey, with opportunities to grow their business across the island of Ireland. With a product range that is without a direct competitor their market growth has been seriously impressive. To take advantage of their market position and fantastic growth potential they are looking to recruit two Area Sales Representatives.
- To achieve all revenue & client retention targets
- To convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
- To maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in assigned market that will be called on regularly
- To ensure the CRM database is regularly updated with accurate client/prospect information
- To liaise regularly with the Sales Manager & Managing Director
- To maintain product margins and where possible increase in line with Company objectives
- To work across the region supporting fellow Area Sales Representatives to share leads & achieve Company goals
- To provide and update sales reports in line with Company expectations
- To call on established accounts to ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are recognised
- To complete all customer requisitions in a timely & accurate manner
- To stay abreast of product developments & market trends
- Previous field sales experience, at least 12 months, in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of, or an interest in, the agricultural sector
- Valid UK or Irish driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity with great career potential please e-mail your CV, or please do call for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'