Area Sales Managers (Washrooms)
Do you want to work for a well-established and very successful family run business? This business is really proud of the business they have built over the last 20 years and they have lots of exciting plans to continue to move their business forward. My client has created 3 new Area Sales Managers positions as a result from their continued growth and success. They truly know how to reward their staff for their hard work, you’re not just going to be a number if you join these guys, you will really feel part of something special!
The ideal Area Sales Manager will have previous experience of working in Field Sales. As long as you are passionate, driven and money motivated my client is very flexible in terms of industry experience.
What a typical day will involve for the Area Sales Manager:
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary, covering the North Birmingham area.
- The Area Sales Manager will be based in the office one day each week, making outbound calls to generate business.
- You will be responsible for generating your own leads and referrals.
- The successful Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for booking your own appointments.
- You will build long-term relationships so that your customers will want to come back to you.
You will have previously worked as a Field Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Sales Manager, Field Sales, Area Sales, Area Sales Manager, ASM, BDM, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, External Sales, Senior External Sales.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application. Thank you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'