Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager - €42,000 per annum basic + commission (OTE €50,000 - €65,000 per annum) - Munster Region - Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford - Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: A Car allowance, excellent commission scheme, work from home, flexible working, laptop, mobile phone, business expenses, contribution to the Company Pension scheme, full product and sales training, personal and professional development.
Dublin based Brooklyn Engineering has been providing well-respected electrical engineering services within the construction industry for nearly 40 years. Brooklyn in particular specialises in engineering, communication, aviation and TEGG maintenance services.
We are now looking to expand in the south of Ireland and have an excellent remote working opportunity for a self-motivated Area Sales Manager with a track record of making things happen and winning new business.
The Role - Area Sales Manager:
Working remotely, you will be selling Brooklyn Engineering’s full portfolio of electrical services, with the focus on electrical testing and compliance within the Munster region to facilities and engineering departments at senior management and director level.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your own business with full responsibility for the development and execution of an agreed sales strategy.
- Building a thorough understanding of our services and communicating the proposition and value to prospective customers through phone-calls, web/in person demonstrations and email communication.
- Generating your own leads, identifying key prospects, gaining initial interest, and developing accounts in vertical markets such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Retail Centres, Education, Government, Commercial Offices, Stadia, and places of Public Assembly.
- Building and managing a qualified pipeline of prospects and customers through Salesforce CRM.
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all B2B sales activities and results.
- Working closely with the office teams and field technicians to ensure customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager for R.O.I.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ B2B sales experience.
- Able to demonstrate a record of good cold calling and meeting/presentation skills.
- A proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals in a competitive sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and talk to all levels within a business.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organisation.
- Knowledge or the aptitude to understand electrical components and systems.
- Full clean driving licence with your own car (full mileage and expenses will be paid)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'