Our client is a manufacturer selling construction products to the UK distributor and specification market. Due to continued success through out Scotland, our client is now looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager to manage their territory of accounts in North London.
Working remotely, your duties will include:
- Develop new and maintain existing, long term business relationships with end users (end users to include Main Contractors, House Builders and Developers, Sub Contractors etc)
- Daily use of a PSA system to generate official quotations (CDQ)
- Maintain a project pipeline to identify and close orders to be back sold through stockists
- Uplift orders from end users and back sell through stockists to maximise stock leverage
- Engage with Specification team to maximise technical product sales within the geographical area
- You must provide input into and present the agreed number of technical presentations (CPD’s) to target groups and achieve registered CPD presenter status
- Obtain BOQ specifications
To be considered for this role you will be currently working as a sales manager/account manager, with demonstrable experience of selling to the construction sector.
In return for the right candidate our candidate is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 + bonus + car.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'